Borderlands 3 Das ist der stärkste SoloBuild fürs Endgame

Borderlands 3 Das ist der stärkste SoloBuild fürs Endgame. Im currently playin fl4k and running tvh solo with mayhem 3 active all the time. Blueice9 1 year ago #1.

[BORDERLANDS 3] Beast Mode MOZE Endgame Build [w/ SAVE File] YouTube
[BORDERLANDS 3] Beast Mode MOZE Endgame Build [w/ SAVE File] YouTube from www.youtube.com

242,022 views sep 23, 2019 moze at level 50 is an absolute beast. Vault hunters looking for the ultimate test of their skills should seek out takedowns, borderlands 3's endgame content that's tuned for tightly coordinated teams of. I have a pretty reliable build but i wanted to see some other builds to see what other people are doing.

I Have A Pretty Reliable Build But I Wanted To See Some Other Builds To See What Other People Are Doing.


So i started playing moze, got some nice tips on how to level a bit, great. My moze is 65 and like 200 guardian rank, but i'm getting burned out abusing the flipper for everything on. Need some moze endgame advice.

Blueice9 1 Year Ago #1.


Im currently playin fl4k and running tvh solo with mayhem 3 active all the time. Borderlands 3 | how good is endgame moze? Press j to jump to the feed.

And It's A Walk In The Park.


She’s specialised in mech warfare and her favourite weapon is a big mech iron bear. 242,022 views sep 23, 2019 moze at level 50 is an absolute beast. So i’m about level 17 and i’ve been playing moze having a lot of fun with the mech and stuff but while my playstation is being repaired i was.

I Could Even Increase To Mayhem 4, If I'd Look For More Of A.


Vault hunters looking for the ultimate test of their skills should seek out takedowns, borderlands 3's endgame content that's tuned for tightly coordinated teams of. I started looking at some endgame builds on yt, all about half a year old or so and none of them use iron bear, they shoot.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unwind Petite Full Length Cuffed Joggers in Purple Bo+Tee

Fashion Show Fortnite Creative Map Codes

Starbucks Coffee Company Gift Card 2015 Est '71 Card Seattle Coffee Zero Balance